I wish I didn't upgrade to 24 ultra

P
p.
User
I went from s23 ultra to s24 ultra and it was actually a downgrade since alot of cool stuff is missing in this update. I regret doing that.

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
Sieh es positiv. Du hast an Erfahrung gewonnen. Nächstes Jahr machst du es besser!

Inwiefern soll ich mich von einem inhaltslosen Beitrag angegriffen fühlen? "Ich finde Handy doof"

Das Clown Emoji sagt einiges über dich aus. Vor allem, dass dir die Argumente fehlen.

Mit so einem wie dir möchte ich gar nicht diskutieren. In diesem Sinne, Fanboy *m:1f618.png*

Can you give some examples? What do you miss and what was better at s23?

Da du die Diskussion gestartet hast, macht die Aussage keinen Sinn.

Ich habe aber mein 23ultra schon verkauft *m:1f602.png**m:1f605.png*

On the old device
1: samsung translate had all languages now it translates only few languages
2: The wallpaper settings, I could have the icons the same color as my wallpaper which made the phone looks nicer
3: the navigation bar, we had the swipe gestures and it is removed in this version.
These are the main things I miss otherwise..

I'll just copy paste my comment
On the old device
1: samsung translate had all languages now it translates only few languages
2: The wallpaper settings, I could have the icons the same color as my wallpaper which made the phone looks nicer
3: the navigation bar, we had the swipe gestures and it is removed in this version.
These are the main things I miss otherwise

Okay.
About the translation: More languages are to follow. Unfortunately, I don't know how many there are so far.
I also don't know the wallpaper settings. I've never used the colors. But the color palette is still there.
The swipe gestures in the navigation bar work the same for me as on the S23Ultra. I can't see any difference. Alternatively, you can install Good Lock and see if it works. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, otherwise just send it back. (I have had this translated, sorry for any errors)

Da gibt es eine einfache Lösung. Du kannst Dein S24 Ultra verkaufen und ein S23 Ultra kaufen. Da solltest Du auch nicht so lange Wartezeit haben. Das S23 Ultra ist bei verschiedenen Händlern vorrätig.

But your S24 Ultra is not limited to Samsung translate. There exist other translation services and apps for your S24 Ultra, supporting more languages, if you can't wait for updates of Samsung translate.

And have you looked in configuration of Samsung translate, if there exists a different mode (conventional) for more languages on your S24 Ultra?