schwarzer Bildschirm

F
F.
User
Hello to everyone. short and simple. I have bought the Samsung Crystal UHD 4K TV 55 Inch (GU55AU7179UXZG). It works well, I can also connect with my phone without a problem. The TV is connected to wireless. the problem is: if I turn on the TV back and forth I just hear the tone, but not the picture. It takes about five minutes for the image to be shown, sometimes more. It only shows the picture when I push the red key for a long time or only if I wait for a minute or something. I spoke to the customer service and they told me they're going to send me an email with a technician's number, but I think the man misunderstood my e-mail. I tried these tricks like restart or shutdown the power cable and everything works, but nothing works all I want to know is a defective TV or a company problem or what because otherwise everything works perfectly .
Thank you

 
K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
Hello, i think you got the Number cause your TV is defective.
PS: If you can speak/write in german, than do that please, cause its a german Forum *1f60f.png*
Greetings
 

Similar threads

G
the picture on my tv randomly darkens when playing video games on the pc, if I then go to the settings in dimming from low to standard the brightness is back to normal - I know that was an old problem but with me it is only since the new update before I never had it. and it also happens in...
Antworten
3
Aufrufe
576
S
A
Hi, I am an artist producing artworks involving a computer and a vertical The Frame display. To make my art installation nicer for the end user, I want that the only user interaction is one touch on the computer power button. The computer turns on, sends a WakeOnLan signal to the TV which turns...
Antworten
2
Aufrufe
590
A
M
Hi! I just turned on my Samsung TV and the schreen doesn't work. It's black. I bought it 3 days ago. The only thing I can hear it's a small sound. Can someone help me? 5503962
Antworten
3
Aufrufe
525
M
M
Deutsch: Hallo! Seit ein paar Wochen nun wird mein Smart hub immer langsamer. Zuvor musste ich oft 30-30 Sekunden warten bis die apps geladen wurden und ich etwas auswählen konnte (auch die Einstellungen z.b.). Seit gestern nun scheint das ganze Menü vollkommen aufgehangen zu sein. Wenn ich die...
Antworten
7
Aufrufe
641
J
E
Hallo Samsung Team, "Text auf Englisch, aber können Sie auch auf deutsch antworten". I have a UE43MU6179(TV), a Playstation(PS4), 5.1-Logitech-System – “The Logitech Z906 uses DTS Digital Sound/Dolby Digital decoding to process data into 5.1 surround sound. If the Z906 receives neither DTS...
Antworten
7
Aufrufe
677
E
Zurück
Oben