Some apps don't show notifications till the phone is unlocked

R
r.
User
Certain apps will never send notifications when the phone is locked, but then send all the delayed notifications together immediately when the phone is unlocked.
Here are all the things I've already done:
- Phone in high performance mode - Adaptive battery off - Battery optimisation off - Adaptive Notifications turned off - Auto-sleep apps disabled - All apps removed from sleep or deep sleep
Absolutely nothing changes how this works. As long as my phone is unlocked, the notifications come through immediately. If the phone is locked, they will not come through.
One thing I've noticed is that these apps also have security policies that prevent screen-shooting. So basically either Samsung or Android is misinterpreting the security policy and not sending notifications of these Apps unless the phone itself is unlocked.
This is really annoying and problematic, so please resolve this!

K
Kim
Hey,

Wenn du nach bewährten Lösungen und Anleitungen suchst, sind diese Artikel empfehlenswert:
Dann schreibe das doch bitte über Lob&Kritik an Samsung, hier ist eine Community. Wir können hier solche Probleme nicht lösen.

They're all different apps by different developers and work fine on other non Samsung devices. The problem is Samsung.

Similar threads

A
Hallo everyone. I would like to request an update on the lock screen where once the phone is unlocked with face I'd the notification are readable. Currently when the screen is unlocked the notificsations stay locked until the screen is swiped. This udate would be really helpful. Regards, Adil...
Antworten
Aufrufe
F
J
Hi Samsung team, I want to create this ticket because whatsapp web and whatsapp app for PC (windows 10) is causing me a lot of headaches. Once I block the phone i get the notification "Phone is not connected" while using whatsapp web. This is what I have tried without success: Settings > App >...
Antworten
Aufrufe
J
M
Recenly I've noticed that when i wear my galaxy buds 2, and a notification sound or when someone calls me the notification sound goes out from my note 20 ultra's speaker distorted it feels like the speaker is broken and the issue goes when i dont wear the buds! I think the problem is happening...
Antworten
Aufrufe
M
L
I am experiencing an issue with notification Sound on my galaxy s23. I needed to turn off sounds due to a Meeting I had. When I turned sounds back on I no longer receive notification sounds or keyboard typing sounds. Ring Tones for calls seem to work properly. It is Not a setting issue with my...
Antworten
Aufrufe
L
K
Hi folks, I would like to ask if any of you has the same problem as I do with S21 ultra.I've been using my phone for about a year now without having a problem on daily base.Never played games as much or some other apps that do drain the battery, so just normal usage like social media and...
Antworten
Aufrufe
K
Zurück
Oben