Try your luck and become a winner!

K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:

Similar threads

D
    Hi I have a Samsung a04e phoneAnd I updated to android 13 - one ui 5.1 All things perfect but when I try to download Good luck app I didn't find it on samsoung store And I think my phone doesn't support it So how I can know if my phone support good luck or what is the problem Gelöst...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    D
    M
    hey I dunno how this community works but I'm gonna try out my luck here. I use s20 5g can I've started to notice that my finger scanner is slow to unlock my phone and today I tried to register my finger again it kept on saying press harder to scan even though I was pressing my finger really...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    N
    N
    Hi, after few years of using another brand I decided to try the new s21 ultra, and I'm completely disappointed.. It's not normal when you have a phone who pretend to be the best from the best and you have 12gb ram and 256gb to have problems when you do a videocall and want after 10-15 minutes to...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    C
    A
    Hallo zusammen, ich habe einen Samsung UE32J6250SUXZG. Seitdem ich nach der Ukraine umgezogen bin, funktioniert das Smart Huber nicht mehr. Immer you can't use smart hub in your current location, because your TV was purchased in a different country. Ich habe versucht die Einstellungen zurück...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    A
    I got my long waited S22 Ultra yesterday after more that 5 weeks of waiting. Unfortunately I don't have yet the USB C dock charger so I used the old one to charge it. Today I connect it to my laptop with the USB C cable provided in the box, surprise!!! the cable works only on the "charging port"...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    A
    Zurück
    Oben