USB not supported

W
w.
User
I have a problem using it fit keyboard which came with Samsung s6 lite tablet. The keyboard works with laptop but when connected to the tablet it shows USB not supported. Any information how to resolve this will be really helpful

K
Kim
Hey,

Ich empfehle dir, diese Artikel genauer unter die Lupe zu nehmen:
    you can try an usb otg Adapter for the keyboard.
    the oder Devices sometimes hadn't Support to give Power to the Connected devices like Keyboards mouses or usb sticks.

Wenn Du den USB Port in der Tastaturhülle meinst den kann man nur zum Laden verwenden. Ansonsten musst Du den im Tablet nutzen wenn Du Daten übertragen willst.

You mean connecting the USB keyboard directly to the charging port ? .. In this case, I don't believe this is going to work.

Schau Dir mal Videos von der it fit Tastatur an. Das ist ja ein richtiges Case in die das Tablet integriert wird.

Similar threads

A
    While using the tab s7+, I have problems with certain apps to load content even though the internet is connected - premium apps like Netflix and Internet browser work and load all data, while others not specifically developed for the tablet load very slowly especially the thumbnails (adidas...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    C
    G
    Hi, I use the new tablet A9 SM X115 (8,7 ") and have problems with the swipe right function. I can not use the news feed by Google Discovery using the swipe right touch function, although the start screen shows the Google Discovery button and this function is enabled there. I already...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    G
    M
    I am trying to use my Galaxy Tab S7 as a learning platform with the SKOOVE app, connected to my e-Piano (Roland FP-30X) through a new USB-cable (connecting the USB-Host socket on the e-Piano with the USB-C socket on the tablet). Unfortunately, the MIDI-connection does not seem to function...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    M
    R
    hi everybody, i connected my Logitech MX Keys to the Galaxy Tab S6. It works fine. But I have to use the qwertz-layout instead of the qwerty-layout. I found the setting to change that but 'german qwerty' is not an option. Does anyone know a workaround?Thanks in advance! 3488539
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    B
    D
    I connect My Tab S7 in Dex mode with the Monitor and mouse through an Adapter (not from Samsung). When i disconnect the cable from the adapter from the Tab S7, the tablet does not work normal anymore. Most Apps cannot launch, System was laggy. After restarting the tablet, it works normally...
    Antworten
    Aufrufe
    D
    Zurück
    Oben