Separate app sound

X
X.
User
This option is very useful. I use it while playing music on Bluetooth speaker while keeping the output of other apps on phone speaker, but it's not working properly in my s22ultra one ui5.1
Every time I need to turn it on and off in settings to make it work.

Who experienced the same?

 
K
Kim
Hey,

Diese Artikel werden dir weiterhelfen:

Similar threads

L
I am experiencing an issue with notification Sound on my galaxy s23. I needed to turn off sounds due to a Meeting I had. When I turned sounds back on I no longer receive notification sounds or keyboard typing sounds. Ring Tones for calls seem to work properly. It is Not a setting issue with my...
Antworten
1
Aufrufe
883
L
I
Hello, I have recently bought a new Samsung Galaxy M32 phone and I'm having a sound problem. When I play music using wired headphones, there is a constant clicking noise on the background and it keeps playing until the music is stopped! I don't know how to get rid of it, please can someone help...
Antworten
4
Aufrufe
564
I
G
the picture on my tv randomly darkens when playing video games on the pc, if I then go to the settings in dimming from low to standard the brightness is back to normal - I know that was an old problem but with me it is only since the new update before I never had it. and it also happens in...
Antworten
3
Aufrufe
573
S
P
Hello, I bought S22 ultra few days back. It is brand new. After setting up the device it got many updates and the latest update is One UI 6 based on android 14. I have seen significanr battery draining. For example if I charge it full then unplug it, in the morning I see 19% charge is already...
Antworten
13
Aufrufe
3K
U
A
Hello, I was using my Galaxy Active watch for 2 years and it worked perfectly. Then it received an update, and last thing i saw in the watch was something like "Now you can use Samsung Pay, check your phone to continue with the update". I had not time to proceed and complete the update, and the...
Antworten
2
Aufrufe
639
L
Zurück
Oben